Favorite MMO?

blknite908

For me League Of Legends, playing since three years and it never gets boring cause of new patches and those stuff, but i also started playing Counter-Strike Global Offensive also nice, same like league of legends..everything teamwork so premades are necessary i would say.

For me League Of Legends, playing since three years and it never gets boring cause of new patches and those stuff, but i also started playing Counter-Strike Global Offensive also nice, same like league of legends..everything teamwork so premades are necessary i would say.

I love playing CS:GO too. I recently switched from LoL to Heroes of the Storm. Played league since Season 2, but I find myself enjoying and stressing less when I play HotS. Been trying to convince my LoL friends but it seems they're already too invested to even bother HotS.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to really be into Maplestory. If you've played Tap Titans on mobile then this game will give you that same good feeling of seeing tons of damage numbers all over the screen. If your never ending goal of getting stronger persists, try this game. It pretty much just tests your patience and makes you strive for bigger numbers on screen. Problem with it though is the only thing that sets you apart from other players is equips.

• 3 weeks later...