blknite908

Favorite MMO?

WOW, hard to find anything that tops it. Played for about 5 years, I routinely took a few months break from it of course. I tried Secret World, it was fun for awhile. Just didn't really stick with me.

TERA : Rising

It's the only MMO I've always come back to. The graphics are great, game play is fun, story is good, end-game is fun, some of the characters are adorable.

I've played WoW back in vanilla, and watched it recently, i'unno - just can't seem to get back into it.

Just try Marvel Heroes 2015. If you are fan on marvel comics, you will enjoy this game. Very much heroes, all for free (upon time...)... good game....

My wife is having a great time playing Skyrim Online. Very entertaining and $15 per month. Servers usually have no problems handling the load. Think I'm going to give it a try soon.

My wife is having a great time playing Skyrim Online. Very entertaining and $15 per month. Servers usually have no problems handling the load. Think I'm going to give it a try soon.

I also play Elders Scroll Online. The best MMORPG of the last years.

Tried Guild Wars 2. Pretty interesting MMO with nice battle system. Also this game has no monthly fees which mean that u can play for free (you only need to buy the game key)

tera and wow depending on the mood i am in (fun and difficult (tera) or easy (wow)

Tibia xd no its joke :) My best's is rift c9 dragon nest and Guild Wars 2