New system :) Lost system :(

bentouch

As You've probably seen on the forum before i had some problems with my M18x, so after some trying Dell changed it for me.

Now I have Alienware 18 with 2x GTX 780m~~

Everything is super cool but there's one small problem. By accident I lost my recovery partition and I am looking for a Alienware Win 8 ISO to download as Dell refuses to grant me access for that.

If anybody could help in any way i'd be soo happy and greatful!

Peace!

• 2 weeks later...
As You've probably seen on the forum before i had some problems with my M18x, so after some trying Dell changed it for me.

Now I have Alienware 18 with 2x GTX 780m~~

Everything is super cool but there's one small problem. By accident I lost my recovery partition and I am looking for a Alienware Win 8 ISO to download as Dell refuses to grant me access for that.

If anybody could help in any way i'd be soo happy and greatful!

Peace!

I can take a backup of my partition and upload it.

Is there any big differences between this and normal Win8?

Cause i downloaded something what supposed to be WIN8 Alienware edition but it look like a normal WIN8 to me...

k, I take a backup using partition wizard or whatever, then Im going to send it to you through ftb, or I can make a rapid share or whatever filehosting server account. Im waiting for your call.