After shutdown bios resets to default values.

runix18

1 month ago bought an Alienware Mx17 R4 from someone... Gpu (gtx 675m) had failing issues and i change it with a gtx770 m. After i did the bios unlock A11 v2, and instaled moded inf for the gpu everything worked fine till the first shutdown, when in power on i hear the beeps from bios (nothing displayed), after another shutdown and restart it works fine but the bios is on default and again the primary gpu is 'SG" not PEG, and the IG is enabled again...

Please help...is my bios batery fayling or waht?

• 2 weeks later...

Tanks for the replies guyz...it was my fault eventualy...when i poped out my battery to resset bios, i accidentaly pushed a little the pins taht makes contact with the batery ( the - ) that why it did that all the time... tank for your help dough:)