PE4L v2.1b USB

Since I have the pe4l, I was wondering what type usb port it has.

The color is black, so I think it is usb 2.0, but since it is connected with a mpcie to the laptop, it could be v3.0 right?

I can't find any info about the usb and what the use of it is.

I use it for a usb wifi card and it works (except that the RT73 wifi card is extremely slow compared to my AR5B93 mpcie card).

So I want to ask 2 things:

1. What is the usb version?

2. What is the use of the usb port? (except that you can plug in a usb card)

Since I have the pe4l, I was wondering what type usb port it has.

The color is black, so I think it is usb 2.0, but since it is connected with a mpcie to the laptop, it could be v3.0 right?

I can't find any info about the usb and what the use of it is.

I use it for a usb wifi card and it works (except that the RT73 wifi card is extremely slow compared to my AR5B93 mpcie card).

So I want to ask 2 things:

1. What is the usb version?

2. What is the use of the usb port? (except that you can plug in a usb card)

A PE4L 2.1b's or EXP GDC V6's USB port is a passive port that simply wires through whatever your vendor has wired to the mPCIe/expresscard on the systemboard. If you are attaching to a mPCIe port which has USB wired too, then it's a WLAN+WWAN port which tends to be USB 2.0 for better compatibility.