EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Getawayfrommelucas

Legend of Korra is off TV

And now its an online only show - anyone a big fan of the Avatar series slightly annoyed with this? It wouldn't be so bad if my Apple TV had a Nick app but it doesn't ;/

legend of korra is a big disappointment after TLAB . although i have watched all episodes of it latest 1 just released yesterday .

I'm very disappointed with TLOK . Im a huge fan of TLAB anyway :D

I think its fine, they probably weren't getting that many views on TV so they switched to a digital medium.

Plus, since it takes so long to do a show like this, the next season is already paid for and has to happen anyway. Though it will probably be online only as well (which I like)

I've heard everything from low cable ratings to too many people dying on a kid's show. I'm fine with it being all online because that's how I watched it anyway...

Book 4 October 3rd!!!!! I still can't figure out why they don't just go straight to netflix but I've committed myself to not worrying about it as long as episodes keep airing somewhere. October 3rd! WOohoo!!

The major problem with them not getting much viewership on tv was because they kept changing the schedule around, although I do admit it doesn't seem to have the same allure as the original series. Personally I'm happier it's online now instead, it's impossible to miss.

I'm a huge LOK fan. I was very saddened by it's move to online only. This shows deserves more justice.

Damn.... Huge fan here. Where we will feel the largest impact will be whether or not they continue on with any new avatar series. Moving it online is almost a death sentence :(