EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
m00nspeell

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - why is this game so hard?

The only hard thing about that game is keeping it at 60fps. I felt that it was easier than the previous games. If you get into a fight with a large group of enemies with a few enemies taking potshots at you, if you manage to time your blocks right, you can cut up the entire group. One of the reasons I hate the AC series is the effortless ways you can kill an entire group of enemies in a game that is supposed to be about assassins.

It's a litte bit harder to keep it at 60 fps:). Playing this game on my laptop and it is hard to have 30 fps at full hd resolution. Overall i love the game. Maybe i will change my laptop for 60 fps:)

It's not really hard, but if you want to 100% the game then there are some challenges that are annoying/frustrating to do

I don't think that game is so difficult. The only problem i had in the game was the last mission because i could not run obstacles properly =)

cuz is not for noobs :P jk

Truly it is the only game i have not played from the series....still on my wish list i'll buy it someday.... so really can't comment on why is it so hard as you say :<

I'm curious, I haven't played it yet. Are you with the real Knights Templar, or the Fake Knights Templar? Or is it just your own merry band of pirate assassins? I guess it's obvious...