m00nspeell

Survivor games - Day Z or Infestation?

i tried to play day z on an m18x-r2 with an extreme cpu and 675m sli, but the game ran like a slideshow (well, not THAT bad, but you get the idea) not even on the lowest settings.. ;-)

I play both games, Infestation seems to have been improved A LOT lately. DayZ however, I would like my money back... there are so many problems with that game and it just seems like it isn't going anywhere fast. I mean seriously it has been in beta FOREVER! Whenever I get online I feel like I am just wasting my time....

• Thumbs Up 1

dayz all the way // ofc im writing about arma mod / standalone is still in making proces

Original mod for dayz is the best. Maybe after few years of development the stand alone game will be better but probably not.

Day Z looks great another survival game i loved myself was State of Decay.

How about Bethesda Studios "The Evil Within"

i play DayZ Standalone and also Arma II DayZ Epoch.

Both are very different gameplay, but i still love the old Arma II Epoch because you can build a nice base.

I would go with DayZ since I played the ARMA II mod for almost a year. However, I don't know how the standalone version is, but I assume it is much like the mod.

I heard DayZ was very nice, I personaly haven't had the time to play it yet tho...

For me, DayZ is dead in the water (no pun intended) Development has stalled to a crawl, the entire engine is utterly flawed, and I have yet to get anything above 30FPS on that game without cutting the graphics down to a blob...It's really terribly optimized. However, that's DayZ Standalone, the mod itself, especially like Overwatch/Epoch etc, are fantastic. I just can't bring myself to go back down that road again though, lots of glitches getting me killed. I'd suggest picking up Arma 2/OA and getting DayZCommander and try it out.