Apologies for the spam Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs

Bluetooth backlit keyboard - Periboard 808 - Simple Review

I have been looking for a wireless backlit keyboard. The Logitech K800, K810, K830 surely are excellent options; however, I am not comfortable spending eighty plus dollars on a keyboard.

Less than a handful of alternatives were found on Amazon, such as Azio, Ivation, Perixx, SHARKK (alphabetical order), in the proximity of thirty-five bucks. Among them, Periboard 808 is the newest model, so I decided to give it a try.

Some pictures:

post-27130-14494997867303_thumb.jpg

Pros:

- Huge battery capacity, 1900mAh. I have been using it at full brightness for 2 weeks without recharging (3hr on weekday, 8hr on weekend).

- Thin and lightweight

- Signal range > 12 meter, within line-of-sight. So far no experience on connection or character lost, on android or PC.

Cons:

- Plastic build. ( Check out SHARKK if you want metallic build)

- Light leakage at the edges of keys, a lot.

post-27130-14494997843052_thumb.jpg

post-27130-14494997847962_thumb.jpg

post-27130-14494997852756_thumb.jpg

post-27130-14494997857849_thumb.jpg

post-27130-14494997862503_thumb.jpg

post-27130-14494997872164_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By enchained
      I'm talking about digits row, not numpad block.   Very often those keys either don't work, or print two characters at once. If I press again, they may work or not, or print two characters this time.   Anyone had this issue? I'm looking for those who have a design similar to Lenovo Y500.    It started after a good few years of usage and became very annoying.   Is the keys structure just becoming old? Can I take those specific keys out and clean them, or it's too risky and I can break them in the process? Do I have to disassemble the whole laptop? Is the keyboard disassembled from the front or the back? I'm going to replace the wi-fi soon so I was thinking if I could do both.   I also heard about something like compressed air keyboard cleaner. Could it help with my case and my keyboard type, and do I use it on assembled or disassembled parts?
    • By Brian
      This item was sent to me by Corsair as a replacement for my Corsair H2100 headset. They are new and unopened in the box.    Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Gaming-VOID-Wireless-Headset/dp/B013GMX9HE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484211306&sr=8-1&keywords=corsair+void
      Warranty: Warranty replacement item Reason for sale: No longer needed Payment: PayPal Shipping: USPS International shipping: No Handling time: Within 2-3 business days of payment.      

• By arortiz73
      This pertains to the buggy dysfunctional Bluetooth driver for Realtek RTL8723 (Hardware ID: USB\VID_0BDA&PID_8723&REV_0200)

If anyone else has been having a problem with getting a proper functioning Bluetooth driver to work with the P370em in Windows 10...
      I have found a really nice and stable driver that adds WAAAY more features!
      Here's how to do it...

Step 1.) Download and install the driver package "Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba (v9.10.34(T)" Note this adds full 4.0+HS and all other Bluetooth feature imaginable! It's really NICE! It doesn't crash, and it's completely compatible!

*There is one caveat... because you're not installing this on a Toshiba for which this was designed and licensed, it is only a 30 day trial driver, after which it will become dysfunctional... to fix this and have the driver in all it's glory forever...

Step 2.) Run regedit as administrator, and navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER, SOFTWARE, Toshiba, BluetoothStack, V1.0, Mng

Step 3.) In this folder create another DWORD value titled "TestVersion" and give it the hexadecimal value "1"

Step 4.) Save, exit, done, enjoy the full (non-audit) driver software forever!

I hope this helps someone. Thanks Toshiba for making an incredible BT driver!
    • By ej316
      Anyone able to recommend a great wireless card for a laptop?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.