Build update

Jimbo

Some new benching action :)

Vantage/11 without gpu physx as requested, let me know anything else I can run for you guys, I love it. ;)

Don't seem to have tesselation as an option though...

vantageppu.png

3dm11ppu.png

And some new PB's, WOOT for 5.3GHz, unfortunately it's only stable for wprime :burn_joss_stick: -

3dm11max.png

wprime53.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Hahaha, great job Jimbo!! Are you already at the limit or not? I really don't know much about the current desktop hardware and performance...

50k vantage GPU, full ow win :D

Yeah, I'm getting pretty close to the limit. 10mhz more on the gpus and it crashes every time. They'll be going under water soon, so that might help a little. Might even add a third card to show the 590/6990 boys who's boss. LOL.

I'm thinking about going phase-change on the cpu, 5.2/5.3GHz seems to be the ceiling for now, without going crazy with Vcore anyway. :D

• Thumbs Up 2

Guest bifnewman

That thing looks sweet. It must be huge if it fits a full ATX board with the liquid cooling pump on the bottom.

That bit in the bottom is a phase-change unit, basically a fairly powerful refrigerator that concentrates all the cooling power on the 2" square of copper on the end of the flex line. Can hold a 300w heatload at -40C to allow for sub zero 24/7 cooling. 65.gif

The same case is available without it for ~$500AUD.

I've got an ASUS MT276H 27"at the moment, but I got a killer deal on 2x samsung 305T 30" IPS monitors, the current plan is to see how one of those is, and possibly order a dell u3011 for 30" surround gaming.

I figure it shouldn't be too bad, run the dell in the middle with a samsung on either side. The specs look fairly similar according to this awesome site I found - 30 inch LCD monitors

(Note, I was just testing an OC, had a BSOD and recovered the text I'd already typed. I love the auto-save)