Gtav on pc

Vezon-7

GTAV PC: New Release Date, First Screens and System Specs | Rockstar Games

Minimum specifications:

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)

Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz

Memory: 4GB

Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)

Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible

HDD Space: 65GB

DVD Drive

Recommended specifications:

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1

Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)

Memory: 8GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB

Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible

HDD Space: 65GB

DVD Drive

PLUS....Delayed for 2 months - March 24!

at least dying light won't have much competition in january then :D

Can't wait for GTA V PC, hoping my GTX 880M handles it well, and i definitely hope and almost expect R* to try veryt hard to optimize this game as best as tehy can, I feel like that is why the delays, they want it to be absolutely perfect... IMO

• 2 weeks later...

I was really looking forward to this.. 14-and-someting months later im not really that hyped anymore. Im thinking I can probably wait for a great sale on this, and if its anything short of perfect I'm not gonna buy it. Shame on you Rockstar for screwing over your long-time fans. We've been playing GTA on PC's since before it ever launched on consoles.

I'm hoping they've delayed it this long to make sure it doesn't run like crap like GTA 4 did. I'm most looking forward to seeing what mods are created for it. As popular as the game is, it may become like the next Skyrim and all the mods it offers.

My bet though is that they have a troubled launch.

I'm cautiously excited too. Really hoping they don't drop the ball on this. But managed to pre-order it for about $35 from that newish Playbox store, so hope that goes well.

Only played it on PS3 so far but I haven't played it in months since I don't want to burn out any before the PC version. Really wish they would release some more pictures/videos.

Well they delayed it again so it better be a diamond of a game. I'm hoping its business motivated since their Fiscal year ends at the end of March, instead of game problems...if they are having such a hard time with it then that wont be good. So now we have to wait til mid April, bit of a downer really and its killed all the hype for me...it will just come when it comes and I will just do something else in the mean time.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone pre-ordered GTA V? I got a Malaysian version for $35. Though I'm if it'll be region locked cuz I'll be playing it in Australia. Any news on region lock yet?

how did you get it? i paid 59.99 for steam pre-order, and I have to wait one month more:/

• 4 weeks later...

I do not know if GTAIV had all this hype when RS announced it for PC. What I do know is GTAIV is one of the poorest optimized games I have ever seen. I just hope that this time they'll do right.