Gtav on pc

Vezon-7

• 1 month later...

I'm also looking forward to play GTA V finally. I avoided every trailer or video on youtube about it.

Hope my 880M is enough for this game to enjoy it. (= at least medium details)

Did Rockstar publish anything about some minimum and recommended system specifications yet?

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently it's pretty grindy in comparison to GTA IV's sandbox, but hopefully performance will be much better.

I wonder how the first person mode will perform. Now Rockstar has to pay for the development of both first person and third person animations/camera systems in the future, after this new title sets expectations for whatever it is they make next.

Crossing fingers for Red Dead something. Or, at the very least, and more pressingly, an uncrappy PC port. Red Dead will definitely not require first person animations quite as pressingly with dashboards and all, unless they're licensing Ratatouille or something. Haven't played Redemption, but the praise is high enough to be a tinge envious. Still, emulators will come along eventually.

It's going to be ridiculous on pc... just don't know if I can convince myself to buy yet a third copy of GTA 5.
Third?! Why do you have two already lol.

For some reason I never even thought about mods for this game... it's going to get ridiculous. I wish I could convert my save from Xbox360 to PC like I did for Skyrim, but I'm betting that's not even an option here with the changes.