Gtav on pc

Vezon-7

I'm so excited for GTAV on pc. I've played through the console version a great many times, so im stoked to play it once more on my PC (With glorious master race PC Graphics). It would suck if the port sucked, like what they did with GTA IV.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm so excited for GTAV on pc. I've played through the console version a great many times, so im stoked to play it once more on my PC (With glorious master race PC Graphics). It would suck if the port sucked, like what they did with GTA IV.

I would be surprised if Rockstar repeated this farce again.... They have almost a year to port it so they better do a proper job...

I think I'll buy it the very first day it's released. Can't wait and I hope this time it won't be put off again and that's true, confirmed information.

It's hard to believe it now as so many times it was put off or some fake informations were given. Wonder if it will be playable on my Y580... hope so :)

I hope that Rockstar understood the errors that they made with that uber-unoptimized port of GTA IV but I mean, if GTA V can run with all the AI, Physics on PS3 and XBOX360 hardware there should not be problems on running this game well on a full-fledged modern gaming machine with Core i5/Core i7/FX-6xxx/FX-8xxx/FX-9xxx and Radeon R7/R9 or nVidia 750ti

I hope that Rockstar understood the errors that they made with that uber-unoptimized port of GTA IV but I mean, if GTA V can run with all the AI, Physics on PS3 and XBOX360 hardware there should not be problems on running this game well on a full-fledged modern gaming machine with Core i5/Core i7/FX-6xxx/FX-8xxx/FX-9xxx and Radeon R7/R9 or nVidia 750ti

The GTA4 port was much like every other console-to-PC port: Terrible. There have been very VERY few ports done properly, and most games that are done well are PC first to console ports. Unfortunately, the market for games is a lot greater on the console side (even more so now with super-franchise games like Halo, etc) so games are normally always console first. I believe The Witcher is probably one of the most outstanding PC to console ports, and should be an example to all developers of how it should be done.

(and yes, I'm still going to buy GTA5, simply because I dont own a console :) )

Have been waiting for GTA V for so long as I don't have any console....

Made an order of a new Clevo laptop just a few days before the GTA V PC announcement. Hopefully, the GTA V works fine with the PC, unlike the GTA IV :06:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I can't wait too for GTA V to finally come out on PC altough I hope it'll be a good port unlike GTA IV... Minimum requirements haven't been released yet but I suppose they wont be too High(Probably a bit lower than new gen consoles). Only good thing we know is that Rockstar is partecipating in the AMD Mantle Beta Program so we might see Mantle in GTA V.

• 5 weeks later...