MSI GT70 (GTX 680M) - Where can I find a 220w+ PSW?

I am dabbling in overclocking, and I am reaching the maximum of what my 180w Power brick can provide.

My internal components are i7-3720, GTX 680M, Samsung 840EVO, 750GB Momentus HDD

I have searched, and cannot seem to find any power bricks above 180w. So, I am curious in regards to the possibility of splicing a higher wattage (220w?) PSU to the plug of my current 180w, 1) if this is even feasible, and 2) If this is a terrible idea than could cause damage to my laptop. Additionally, I would be greatly appreciative if anybody knows about a source for power supplies that run in the range of 220+ watts, and would be willing to share the aforementioned source with me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additionally, if anybody has done any aftermarket modifications to their GT70 to improve cooling performance, or any laptop for that matter, I would love to see, as I am hoping to do something of the sort to my laptop as well.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

-Emma

As for splicing it together, I don't think that would work, the limitations of the 180w would be the bottleneck anyway. For the GT70 you would require a different power pinout if you were to just replace the psu, so that doesn't seem to be an option... Have you tried running the laptop with the battery and power plugged in? It should drain the battery if it requires more power then the brick can provide. So while you are limited to battery life, at least its getting the power you need.