Hi! Looking for some neo-retro gamers!

Hi everyone!

I just arrive in this forum and I'm looking for people with gaming experience in the "neo retro" genre.

I don't really enjoy "recent" VERY FAT productions like Bioshock Infinite/Skyrim/C.o.D's etc ... BUT on the opposite I spent hours on Tomb Raider (2013), Thief, the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow trilogy, Stranger's Wrath HD remake (the 4th Oddworld game, part of the "Oddbox"), Legend of Grimrock ... and finished these games 100% (but that's not the point here).

I would like to know who tried games like FEZ, RISK OF RAIN, KENTUCKY: ROUTE ZERO etc ... recent stuff like that but with this kind of retro touch and what neo-retro games are you waiting for.

For me it's :

- Owlboy (Owlboy).

- Shantae: Risky's Revenge (Steam Greenlight :: Shantae: Risky's Revenge).

- Hyper light Drifter (Heart Machine).

- Paradise Lost: First Contact (Asthree Works).

- Interference (Steam Greenlight :: Interference).

- The Way (Steam Greenlight :: The Way).

- White Night (White Night: Project Details OSome Studio) ---> not quite retro style but its minimalism reminds games like the first Alone in the dark.

- Chasm (Chasm)

- The last door (The Last Door - Collector's Edition on Steam) ---> already out !!

That's it! So ... what about you guys ?