radeon 6690m can it be fix by flashing

the previous card that i have was an amd 6990m and the problem is that when i start a game or of the gpu starts to heat up my screen goes black sometimes white lines, so decide to take out the gpu and reseated it as still the same result, but i have notice that if would disconnect the gpu fan and let the gpu heat up for an hour on idle mode and connect the gpu fan again, the card will be working fine again for a couple of days and after that the same problem again, my question is can my card be fix by flashing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, so a friend had the same problem,your to question no not really.

you can try to flash it, but it don't still work trust me, after few days bang the same.

(sry for my bad english!)

so it means that it is a hardware failure, i have seen a lot videos in youtube that they put their cards in an oven but it is only a temporary fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your symptoms align 100% with having failing solder joints, and the only way to fix it is to heat the card up in the oven. It can be a permanent fix if you heat the card up hot enough, but usually people are afraid to go that hot in the oven.

First try baking at 200C. If the card fails again,then bake at 230C. 230C is hot enough to fully melt the solder, but it might kill capacitors.

Preheat the oven (or toaster oven. it doesn't matter). Put the card in for at least 20 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the card cool slowly.

Given that the card still can sometimes operate, this will probably work, but sometimes when baking parts instead of the solder flowing together to make a stronger connection, it flows apart completely removing connections. It is possible that this will make the card completely inoperable. Oven baking is more likely to work the sooner you do it. The longer you wait and the worse the card gets, the more likely it is that oven baking will fail.