Alienware 17 GTX770M

No question i just wanted to post my overclock results on the GTX770M where i finally have been screwing around with in the first i wasnt really feeling that i it was needed but now i got some nice results out of it since i upgraded to a 240watt psu.

I got on stock voltage :

+ 250 mhz on core clock

+ 625 mhz on the memory

for a total 1113 core clock with boost & 5300 mhz on the memory @ 130GB bandwidth

so afther some testing with for example BF4 i can now run it ultra with out A.A @ 65 fps with a drop to 50 . when i turn A.A 2x on & HBOA i get solid 50 fps with drops to 35 .

Anyone els having a GTX770M ? Or im i lucky with the chip ?:)

Regards ,

LaBoNaToR

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. The default GTX880M cannot have this performance. I believe your GTX770m must be in good quality. (ASIC Quality = 90? haha) And you definitely have a good chip that can endure your overclock. So Have you used the Vbios to achieve this? I am really new in laptop overclocking. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Bump. The default GTX880M cannot have this performance. I believe your GTX770m must be in good quality. (ASIC Quality = 90? haha) And you definitely have a good chip that can endure your overclock. So Have you used the Vbios to achieve this? I am really new in laptop overclocking. :)

Thats nowhere near the 880m. I don't think the 770m can be overclocked to hit default 880m scores at all in 3dmark, especially not on stock voltage.