GTX Titan Bios flash (SLV7) -> Green screen.

Hello there, i just flashed my titan yesterday. I used the OC bios with Extreme downsampling. I have flashed the FW through a bootable usb drive. Now i didn't do any oc to my card, all i did was i created a 4K downsampling res to see if it works and thats all. (I was still running FHD) . After 20 minutes -> driver crash , then again driver crash, restart -> 20 mins and a greenscreen. I just flashed back to the original bios.

Could this be a bug in the bios (should i try the single oc bios?) or is my card not capable to use this bios? (Afaik the clock rates and stuff is still the same or?, i can't figure out why its unstable for me running stock speeds and voltage). :23_002:

GTX Titan (1 - not BE) from EVGA.

The voltage for the lower power states is just not high enough. Many cards have these problems with the downsampling version of the bios. You'll need something like 0.912V for every power state except P0.

I already told svl7 about that, but it seems he's kinda busy right now.

• Thumbs Up 1