EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
kingkaan

Gtx 870m overclocking..

How are you guys w/ clocks and temps? It seems that I cannot go over +20Mhz/+100MHz/+25mV as I reach 90C... I've been testing temps and stability using OCCT with error checking. I'm on a P157SM.

On 9/16/2014 at 9:51 PM, Klem said:

Erik9519

This is for you.

GTX 870m Mod.zip

I'm trying to mod my Clevo P15SM-A - GTX 870m 6GB using the vbios Klem made for Erik's Clevo but, the link is unavailable.

Please can someone let me know where would I be able to get this vbios?

27 minutes ago, niroc said:

I'm trying to mod my Clevo P15SM-A - GTX 870m 6GB using the vbios Klem made for Erik's Clevo but, the link is unavailable.

Please can someone let me know where would I be able to get this vbios?

Hi!

The link works, but you need read "User Account Promotion":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-posting/

Hello! 

The other day I bought a GTX 870m mxm card for my laptop. After getting the thermal issues fixed I was wanting to overclock it. I've tried overclocking on the stock bios, but I am not sure if it is actually working or not. - A few posts back I see there is a modified vbios for the GTX 870m (MSI) which is the exact same card I have, but I have the 3072 Mb version. I was wondering if that vbios would work with it. 

P.S: Sorry for necroposting, I haven't seen any real recent activity. 

Hi @Klem . My gpu gtx 870m 3 gb .  it is stock vbios file. My laptop gt60(ms16f41 motherboard) . cpu i7 4910mq 16 gb ram. 

Can you help me if you ask? 

I have the same green line problem which indicates GPU is limited by TDP (power limit) . I need unlocked vBios for that. I have MSI's GTX 870M. I only want push Power limit little further, not push voltage.

GK104.rom

7 hours ago, ufux323 said:

Hi @Klem . My gpu gtx 870m 3 gb .  it is stock vbios file. My laptop gt60(ms16f41 motherboard) . cpu i7 4910mq 16 gb ram. 

Can you help me if you ask? 

I have the same green line problem which indicates GPU is limited by TDP (power limit) . I need unlocked vBios for that. I have MSI's GTX 870M. I only want push Power limit little further, not push voltage.

GK104.rom

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Hi
My kepler vbios mod attempts failed. He worked when he played in my vbios file and flashed it.
i need the unlocked compatible vbios. is there anyone can help?

gk104backup.rom