Far Cry 4 Discussion

So Far Cry 4 just got announced the other day!

What are your thoughts on the game's setting?

What new game mechanics are you hoping to experience in Far Cry 4? OR What game mechanics do you hope they expand upon from Far Cry 3?

Share your thoughts!

• 2 weeks later...

FC3 was wayyyy better than FC2. Honestly i'didnt believe in Ubi after crappy sequel.......FC3 - was solid game - there was no weak spots

In FC4 i would like to see at least good characters like Hoyt and Vaas, and good story of course. I'm 100% sure there will be A class graphics and game mechanics........so we must be patient

I'm pretty skeptical over the short amount of time between the releases, but Far Cry 3 was pretty good. Over all i preferred Far Cry 2 but the setting in this new one sounds interesting. Have to wait for some gameplay to see how it looks.

I think FarCry1 was the best game for me in 2004. Waited FarCry2 but disappointed, how they could made that game so boring... FarCry3 was even better than the first one.

And i dont think that the short time between 3 and 4 is a problem, they have techical side already done, mayne its just some tweaking here and there for better graphics but story is new.

Never played that FarCry3 "DLC", Blood Dragon. Any good?

If you're even remotely a fan of '80's action' style movies (think anything featuring Arnie or Stallone) then get Blood Dragon, its a great time. Same FarCry3 gameplay just boiled down. Shame the campaign isn't longer (those missions are the best part), but its worth the price of entry.

• 2 weeks later...

I hear FC4 runs on a slightly improved game engine as FC3 so I believe it would still run on high setting with GTX770M in SLI config. Heck I even thin I'd be able to run it on medium-high settings with my GT750M in SLI

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...