P150EM - What is it worth now in 2014?

hadouken25

Hey everyone - in my greatest attempt to make this short, I am looking to find out what my current laptop might be worth in the used market in an attempt to replace it

I'm massively enjoying the "less is more" kick lately as I turned some good bartering into me having a nice budget built ITX desktop with a 2500k and a MAXWELL Nvidia GPU (Ti flavor)

The Maxwell architecture has turned me into a believer, so naturally the Sager NP7338 / Clevo W230SS is making me salivate.. It's making the little boy inside of me cry that I don't have a credit card to toss the bill on RIGHT NOW. I've already determined that I'm not going to get full value of my NP9150 to purchase the NP7338 outright, but what is my NP9150 worth?!

Matte Finish 15.6" 1920x1080 LCD

Intel i7-3630QM Processor

16GB DDR3-1600MHz Dual-Channel RAM

750GB SATA 7200rpm Hard-Drive

240GB Crucial M500 mSATA SSD* I would prefer not to let this go, so I don't really want it included in any evaluations please. Or, do include but let me know what this would deduct by itself

4GB Clevo Nvidia GTX 680M Graphics

Killer Wireless-N 1103 Wireless

Blu-Ray reader / DVD burner combo drive

Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium x64

The laptop is in 9/10 condition - no cosmetic issues notable to mention, laptop is in great working shape

:Banane03: Thanks in advance! :Banane24:

EDIT: Anybody who thinks I should just keep the P150EM, please do tell. I just know I am really interested in something new and I want some opinions. If I'm going to go out and sell this one I want to be sure I'm getting its' worth :-)

The laptop is still working great from my end... I wouldn't replace it until a more notable contender comes in that makes the GTX 680M completely obsolete. For now, it performs extremely well with little to no issues. I wouldn't sell it unless you're strapped for cash.

I see the prices varying between 1200-1800 USD.