2013 15" MBP GT750M + GTX780Ti@16Gbps-TB2 (Sonnet III-D) + Win8.1 [squinks]

• 1 month later...

Hello squinks,

i want to buy a sonnet SEL , also with it i want to buy gtx 970 and the pcie riser (8x to 16x) and cx550 , but there is no deatiled guide right from bootcamp to how and what to connect and all the software stuff. Please can anyone help me out? i dont wanna get stuck with option to buy PS4 also i have fixed budget as i am student and i live in india. Thanks in advance!

• 1 year later...

Hey,

Im considering to get also this kind of setup for an eGPU (but with Akitio) too.

Could somebody confirm that it's still not possible to play on internal monitor on a MacBook Pro with discrete GPU (like GT 750M) with an eGPU. Or could Optimus get this problem fixxed?

Im referring to this quote "Discrete 750M graphics = No Optimus/Internal display support".

Thank you 

• Tech Inferno Fan changed the title to 2013 15" MBP GT750M + GTX780Ti@16Gbps-TB2 (Sonnet III-D) + Win8.1 [squinks]