Asus g750 throttles...

Doer

Hello...

I have a problem i have been trying to solve for a long time..i overclocked my gtx 765m unlocked core and power limit...it seems like every time I raise my gpu voltage..my cpu which is intel i7 4700HQ want's to throttle down to 800 mhz...big impact in fps..i repasted i checked my temps..my temps doesnt even go over 75 in games..and when i tested my machine in 3dmark..temps were at 55c when cpu throttled..this is ridiculous..so then i tried throttlestop 6.0 i disabled bd prochot and that stopped my cpu from being throttled..but of course something else has to happen..thsi time my gpu clock started swinging all over the place..it would jump down to 135 to 888 back to 1200 mhz..it seems like even if i stop the cpu from throttling...this time gpu throttles..is ther a way to stop it? a tweaked vbios? or a bios....how do i stop this? please help! heres a video of cpu throttling.

• 3 weeks later...

Watched your video.. that sure is strange.. doesn't even seem like wattage starvation either. It's killing your physics performance. Is it possible this is a bug with the benchmark and your vbios? Can you try testing another bench that stresses GPU and CPU together and see if you see the same results?