EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
whois

Intel AC7260 Bluetooth recognition problem in Y510P

Hello Guys,

I bought a new Intel AC7260 card and I changed it. Now, the BT is working. :Banane36::Banane09:

Cheers

Hey guys, i also bought a ac7260 card and tried booting it and it hasent worked, so the only way to get the wifi card to work is to modify the bios?

I would like to see a network card mod that change's it's ID to match Lenovo verification, but for now, a BIOS mod seems like the only option.

I modded my bios, wifi card is detected and the wifi works fine. I tried taping pin 51, no luck. I cut it off, still no luck... What's next? I also tried taping pin 51 and pin 20 before cutting 51 off. I don't think I'd be able to cut pin 20 off without damaging the rest of this troublesome card. 

Edited by Tickled-Sphincter

I just bought this card, but I'm unsure if its supported by linux without searching the web for some odd drivers? (If not, I wont put it in the machine since I need the 5 GHz)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Qvixot
      Hello everyone! First of all sorry if this isn't the correct forum to post this.
      I bought a laptop few days ago. The laptop is Sager P150EM.
      Cpu:i7 3610qm 
      Gpu: amd hd 7970m
      Ram: 8gb
      So my problem is that everytime i install the amd driver after the intel driver my laptop freezes or gets a bsod or something that stops it from working. Any help would be appreciated. I saw somewhere something about vbios does this matter anywhere?
    • By pippocarlot
      Hello everyone! I am looking for an answer to a problem I cannot find a solution to ... I purchased an Amd wx 4150 MXM GPU module su e bay to upgrade my HP 8570W Mobile Workstation which is currently equipped with a Fire Pro M4000. Once the new GPU has been installed, the PC screen no longer turns on but works only with external monitors connected via the docking station. The same happens once the drivers are updated! If I put the old card back on, the integrated monitor starts working again ... How can I fix it?
    • By Donz7733
      Hi

Currently I am using Nvidia 376.44 version for SLI functionality. On trying to install any higher version , SLI wont function & only 1 card works.

if anyone is using higher version Than the one mentioned above for SLI, please let me know

Thank You
    • By Donz7733
      I am planning to get this Charger (170w 20v 8.5a) - https://www.amazon.in/Lenovo-ThinkPad-4X20E50574-170W-AC/dp/B00MLTQ99Y
      &
      the Adapter - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32975526334.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.27cb747e6TEc28&algo_pvid=a7db42d0-97cb-4a37-be7a-d19c44bddf73&algo_expid=a7db42d0-97cb-4a37-be7a-d19c44bddf73-0&btsid=8d6ee0f9-08e9-4474-b63b-cc751403b4c7&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_60

Will this combination work to run Both GT755m of Y510p?

Thanks

• By dimaginexus
      It's locked & hidden by default, but I've got an i7 8700k & I'd like to use the intel graphic on my hackintosh mojave.
      Is there any way to activate or mod this?
      Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.