ATI 7970m Clevo P370EM vBIOS File

3mbr@c3 my d@rkn3--

Hello Community

I'm in URGENT need for a ATI 7970m vBIOS File which works with a Clevo P370EM. My VGA card died during the last weekend and I need the vBIOS to flash the replacement card.

Thank you so much for your efforts and Support.

Greetings

3mbr@c3 my d@rkn3$$

Edit01:

My now dead Card had the vBIOS BR42768.008, is there anything newer than it? I used the Card in combination with an RAID/UEFI-Environment.

Okay, with the V1.2 Card i get a green Screen, with the new V1.1 Card i get a black Screen...

- - - Updated - - -

IT WORKS! I don't know what I did, but the fuck it works... GOOD LORD ON EARTH! I lost my RAID0 (not a prob, had everything saved), now I'm going to backup my msata SSD with Acronis... Need some files in there... damn MY HEART STOPPED BEATING THERE FOR A FUCKING MINUTE! Anyway, thanks @svl7 and @Prema for your great Support :D

• 7 months later...
You should flash AMD cards in Windows on EM systems.

Is this still the case even with the latest version of ATIFlash, I have a P370EM crossfired.

I was going to blind-flash backup my Master and Slave GPUs vbios from DOS as well as reflash the Master GPU, will this not work - I feel disheartened now ;(

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi,

Hopefully someone is still lurking here now and than ;)

I did vbios flashing with 015.021.000.002.042768 bios from http://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/?architecture=&manufacturer=&model=HD+7970M&interface=&memType=&memSize=

And forgot to do a backup of original bios....

Now my system is not booting. I get start screen from laptop, info from windows about repair and nothing happens.

Win 10. First flash was with  atiwinflash under win10 second under usb bootable atiflash under win98. same result.

I tried to download svl7's vbios 015.024 but cant get it, receiving:

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2C171/1

Clevo p370em plese help

On 5/17/2016 at 9:46 PM, suetekh said:

Hi,

Hopefully someone is still lurking here now and than ;)

I did vbios flashing with 015.021.000.002.042768 bios from http://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/?architecture=&manufacturer=&model=HD+7970M&interface=&memType=&memSize=

And forgot to do a backup of original bios....

Now my system is not booting. I get start screen from laptop, info from windows about repair and nothing happens.

Win 10. First flash was with  atiwinflash under win10 second under usb bootable atiflash under win98. same result.

I tried to download svl7's vbios 015.024 but cant get it, receiving:

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2C171/1

Clevo p370em plese help

Good Luck! :)

STOCK P370EM 7970M vBIOS: BR43595.zip

https://app.box.com/s/hejjapovsbllsjkct9uoach9l7noltx1

Hi Prema,

I after a driver update my laptop never was the same again.

I had to a 7970 CF with a clevo p370em, with your beatiful bios and default 015.021.000.002.042768 vbios :), do you belive that if i flash your vbios the problem will be solved?

I was reading something about win10 lcd corruption, but it was with nvidia drivers.

I don´t know what to do...

The stips apears during the post to.

Before i had image only via hmdi, after i change to uefi boot the image appears again in LCD.

Something very strange, is that if i install the driver, after windows load the drivers, the image appears without strips.

What cold it be ? 

I tried with win 7, default drivers, with one graphic with the other, nothing apears to work.

Edited by ozi87

• 2 months later...

I'm still trying to do the blind-flash, but it seems that the various vbios I tried are wrong. I tried these vbios:

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/128794/clevo-hd7970m-2048-120605

in this thread i tryed the vbios provided from svl7 and vbios provided by prema,

none of these worked

the stock vbios for my gpu is BR42768.008 the same that i tryed for do the first flash vbios attempt but maybe that vbios had enduro

I do not know what to do, if someone knows and can help me I would be grateful

• 2 years later...