Yet... ANOTHER 675M Issue - dump files inside -

ALEMAGNO31

Hi everybody!

I've been experiencing some issues with my GTX675. While playing some games it randomly crashes making a really strange noise, then crashes to BSOD and showing a VIDEO TDR FAILURE.

I've repasted just in case it was a heat issue, but no luck.

Notebook works fine, except when gaming on 675M. Surfin' arround I found that you can find the "dump" file of the BSOD in order to see which driver was involved in the crash.

I've uploaded the dump files here just in case one of you guys can "READ" it and tell me exactly what the problem is, because I can't figure it out...

https://mega.co.nz/#!HA8lGRYI!D-poUCUNBG2MSNr31BOHcA8wqLuCDm6zFOYWRLhsGHk

Later on, after doing alll the clean installs and all the solutions mentioned here an on other forums, i´ve installed MSI Afterburner, just to check temperatures, and let me tell you they´re just fine, 70ºC on full load (only playing diablo 3 so far...)

The thing is got the log from afterburner which records events and data almost every minute. My surprise was when suddenly the % of GPU usage went from 90/100% to 0,4268790897.000 or some number like that and the log ENDS.

Don´t have to be a scientist to know something is really f#cked up in here, hope it´s not a HARDWARE problem because i´ve been surfing the web and the replacement for this VGA is arround 600 USD and no guarranties it will work.

Best regards!

Alex