BIOS TROUBLE and LAN adapter EEPROM need flashing ?

Whag

ok been playing around with entry settings everything runs fine exept those 2 thing I didn't manage to fix

"PXE-E05: The LAN adapter's configuation is corrupted or has not been initialized" displaying on POST

seems I have to flash EEPROM memory but I can't figure how to do that. Been on intel site DLed couple of things, launched 'em but nothing really happens, plus code 10 in device manager "graying" most options

CPU-Z tell me I have BIOS version x10 (dated 07-11-2009) ...? wtf is this ?;) can't find any info on it and can't get rid of it.

I'm a bit lost with bios version, order to install/uninstall (back to a02, a08-09 and cie) nothing worked as far as I tryied (actually all from DELL.com)

Any idea would great, thanks

well... nothing fancy, the BIOS is the one I had stock (edit: not really stock, "the one wich came with it" bought in china ;) ), no one of the updates I launched succeeded and the LAN adapter was running very slow so I launched nvidia repair tool in the driver tab, wich lead to the driver code 10 and POST PXE-E05 errors, just after teling me EEPROM was corrupt. Seems that it occurs sometimes with those controllers, I tryied some solutions I found in forums but it didn't solve it

spent an hour with dell (FR) technician they don't know about x10 version, didn't find a way to backup it but I'll keep trying ;)

for the LAN adapter they found me a link with tools and procedure for flashing eeprom ( PXE-E05 boot error ) that I followed, it went "ok bro np it's fixed" but in the end I still have my bug :P

tryed lots of things past days maybe i wasn't the good procedure, needed to get familiar with lots of files

here are today result ;)

booted it from USB (don't have DVD)

launched fa.bat

Flextronic EC 1.00 gnagnagna (...)

the R:/EC_W670.092 open failed !!!

why is he looking for R: ...? did I type a wrong command ?

tryed googling the message but no results

Hmm, flash per fpt would be easy, the problem is that this is not possible in your case since the map of your flash chip is currently set up different, and we can't change that because it is locked down. I'll try to think of something else, but currently the only option I see for you to get an OEM BIOS on that board is replacing the bios chip. I think I still have some for the M15x here if you want to go this route.