[Help] Clevo p370em black screen

horow

Hi everyone.

First, sorry for my bad English. I do not speak the language ^ ^

I need your help because I have a big problem. I have a clevo p370em (I7 3630qm, 16gb ram, 680m)

I flashed my vbios my 680m via a guide on this web site and everything went well. Then I had a bug on Nvidia Inspector so I wanted to put my original bios.

The problem is that after put my vbios backup, and my screen went black. I then did a cmos (I removed the battery) but nothing ..

You can help me please? My clevo is dead? ='(

Thank you very much.

Hi prema.

I use nvflash to flash my vbios. For backup I did with nvflash too.

The command for saving: nvflash - save backup.rom

To flash the backup I did: nvflash -6 backup.rom

Thank you

I flash with nvflash under DOS not windows

I have no 2nd gpu :/

Have told me that I can repair the problem with an eprom programmer. I found a society, there are no other solutions?

I also saw that people have repaired flash thanks to a computer that can boot strength IGP (Intel HD graphic). It could work?

thank you

I flash with nvflash under DOS not windows

I have no 2nd gpu :/

Have told me that I can repair the problem with an eprom programmer. I found a society, there are no other solutions?

I also saw that people have repaired flash thanks to a computer that can boot strength IGP (Intel HD graphic). It could work?

thank you

Your system has no iGPU...try it in the other mxm slot. If that fails you need to program the chip externaly.

Yes the p370em has no iGPU :/ but on another computer it will not work?

I tried on the 2 nd slot on my computer but it does a loop sounds (beep, beep, beep ...)

I must then flash with EPROM programmer?

If you have a friend with a system with SLI or Optimus which is compatible with your card he/she could flash it for you. Or you get a second gpu and flash the bricked card as SLI slave on your system.

If those are no options then you can get the vBIOS chip flashed with a programmer or someone like svl7 can send you a pre-programmed chip to solder it on yourself.

Sup horow, just seen your message.

Yeah, I can provide you with a programmed bios chip, then you would have to do some soldering. Or you can send me your card for repairing.

• 1 year later...

Hi !

I have the same problem. (First of all, English is not my native language either)

I had crossfire issue with two AMD 7970m. After hours of trying things and looking on forums, someone told the cards had not the same BIOS version and his solution was to flash from the oldest bios both cards. I did it with GPU-Z for getting the .rom and used ATI Win Flash to flash both cards.

After the reboot, I had the black screen issue. I tried to remove the Motherboard battery but it didn't work.

What should I do ?

• 1 year later...

Hey,

I had exactly the same problem on an older mysn Notebook. I found out, that the Notebook Bios made its checks, but the screen showed no single picture.

You have to flash the vbios with dos and nvflash blind, search the commands you need and type it in.

I remember, I needed about 2 hours to get it back to life, but in the end it was worth :whistle:

Edited by arschgesicht