[Alienware - Clevo - MSI] Aftermarket Upgrades Driver Support - Modded INF

J95

Nope, set stocks 1038/2505 P-states matching. NVCPL force dedicated graphics...all games.

J95 stay online.. Just reinstalling drivers and trying this... Otherwise, I think it's a bug with Optimus and I'll just use dedicated... BTW, you are using dedicated with Windows 10 right? I have a UEFI install so if I switch using FN+F7 to dedicated shouldn't have the gpu beeping crap right lol?

J95 stay online.. Just reinstalling drivers and trying this... Otherwise, I think it's a bug with Optimus and I'll just use dedicated... BTW, you are using dedicated with Windows 10 right? I have a UEFI install so if I switch using FN+F7 to dedicated shouldn't have the gpu beeping crap right lol?

I hate optimus, mine is 120Hz PEG/eDP.

I hate optimus, mine is 120Hz PEG/eDP.

Still trying to lot on after driver install.. Been getting lag ever since I installed that Lee James driver for some reason...

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Still trying to lot on after driver install.. Been getting lag ever since I installed that Lee James driver for some reason...

v353.17 http://forum.techinferno.com/nvidia/6307-%5Balienware%5D-aftermarket-upgrades-driver-support-modded-inf-36.html#post136516 Still, v352.84 shouldn't throttle.

Getting hung on loading screen etc etc after driver install of Intel or nvidia so I'm going to reinstall Windows.. God such a pain in the ass..

Getting hung on loading screen etc etc after driver install of Intel or nvidia so I'm going to reinstall Windows.. God such a pain in the ass..

No need to re-install windows. F8 "Safe Mode" DDU uninstall both drivers and reboot. Install first Intel HD, reboot and then install Nv.

cmd (Admin)

sfc/ scannow

-> reboot.

No need to re-install windows. DDU uninstall both drivers and reboot. Install first Intel HD, reboot and then install Nv.

cmd (Admin)

sfc/ scannow

-> reboot.

Nahh tried all that.. Didn't do sfc but anyways already half done with reinstall as I have a SSD... I am going to run dedicated mode... Hopefully should fix the issues...

Nahh tried all that.. Didn't do sfc but anyways already half done with reinstall as I have a SSD... I am going to run dedicated mode... Hopefully should fix the issues...

Then follow this, just don't skip anything.

• 1- Install/enable .NET 3.5 -> Plug in the USB drive with Windows 10 installation files.
    cmd (Admin) -> replace "X" w/ the proper drive letter.
    DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:X:\sources\sxs

• 2- 'F8' Boot options 'Safe Mode' - 'Disable driver Signing'
    cmd (Admin)
    bcdedit /set {default} bootmenupolicy legacy

-> Reboot

• 3- Install Intel Chipset Drivers v10.0.27 Intel Chipset Device Software Version 10.0.27 WHQL
    cmd (Admin)
    cd C:\Users\username\Desktop\Chipset_v10.0.27\SetupChipset.exe

-> Reboot

• 4- Install Intel MEI v11.0.0.1157
    cmd (Admin)
    cd C:\Users\username\Desktop\Intel MEI_v11.0.0.1157\MEISetup.exe

-> Reboot -> F8 'Disable Driver Signature Enforcement'.

• 5- Install DirectX SDK (June 2010) *Steam CommonRedist* -> Visual C++ both 32-bit & 64-bit: 12.0, 11.0, 10.0, 9.0 from HERE
  • Install XTU -> XTU-Setup-exe.exe right click "Run as Administrator".
    -> Reboot

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm also having issues with XTU installation. Followed the steps twice but no dice.

I have an M17x R4 with 120Hz and 980m.

For the drivers, I must've tried every single ****ing driver out there and each one is throttling like a bit**! (Nvidia ! the way it's meant to be throttled)

Flashed Prema's 1.1 Vbios -> made matters worse with every driver I could get : 34x.xx - 352.84 - 353.xx

Flashed svl7 vbios -> With wooodzstack 352.84 no throttling for the core at all. As for the memory, it throttles from 2500 to 1600 but I managed to fix it by matching the states P0,P1 -->>>> So no throttling at all :)

However, when I modify the voltage, PT, core. Throttling occurs:grumpy:

Here are my hwids:

post-36623-14495000613893_thumb.jpg

I get this at installing visual 9.0 (the rest are fine though)

A compatible version of Visual Studio 2008 was not detected on the system. This update is designed for only the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (ENU) product family, and is not compatible with any Express editions.

And if I forget about Visual (I have tried to find and install the redistributable, seems to not work properly) XTU still gives the same errors, it just keeps try and trying, I have to cancel it myself, because it says it can not start the XTU3Service.

Afaik, I followed the instructions to the letter. Also, from a fresh install.

Good to know the old driver was working for you Solo-Wing. Yeah I have two that I link to people, that I have tested thoroughly. Just 352.84 and a 353.17, both shared on drop box.

I think my GPU is bricked ffs... Windows 10 is giving me such a nightmare...

22da55725fc1189fdd0730addcbbcad1.jpg

Is the gpu failed? I am struggling to load driver signature enforcement mode disabled... God...

This was dedicated in Windows 10.. Ughh I am going back to 8.1.. Screw 10...

You should be ok with 8.1 on dedicated mode.

I thought you were using optimus on win 7?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

You should be ok with 8.1 on dedicated mode.

I thought you were using optimus on win 7?

Yeah it's gone...Damm it.. Just called Hidevolurion to set up the repair..

That sucks! How did it break so easily?

God knows.. I had to remove it to reset since I switched to dedicated and I had Windows legacy installed so had beeps.. I'll send it back to Hide and see what they say...

God knows.. I had to remove it to reset since I switched to dedicated and I had Windows legacy installed so had beeps.. I'll send it back to Hide and see what they say...

Check the motherboard insulating black plastic. Try cleaning the gold connectors w/ a soft dry cloth and then reseat the card a few times.

• Thumbs Up 1

Check the motherboard black insulating plastic. Try cleaning the gold connectors w/ a soft dry cloth and then reseat the card a few times.

J95, hmm when you say check how to do so? I did mess with it a bit as it was covering the connectors but I have readjusted it so it was back to normal. As for the connector, can I clean with a microfilter cloth? Should be fine.. I will try reseating the card..

Strange thing is card is kind off working, drivers install but now getting code 43.. Its detected by gpuz etc..

Again, try reseating the card a few times.

• Thumbs Up 1

• J95 pinned this topic