CLEVO P157SM Keyboard backlit application problem

Lazarus1551

Hello,

Well i was wondering if anyone has the same problem as i did.

Yesterday i was booting my laptop and everything was as usual. Everytime on the start, keyboard is highlightened with blue color, each part. (left. middle and numeric keypad)

But after the system booted, and the Hotkey app started, numeric keypad lights turned off. I know it works, but something just isnt right with it.

Has anyone noticed that problem with Clevo backlit app ?

Thanks

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I am currently experiencing the exact same symptoms, you are the only other person i could find with this problem but that may be due to my lack of googleing powers. I started a thread on NotebookReview about this issue, but I think I made some progress. Heres the link if you want to check it out http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/clevo-p-157sm-keyboard-backlight-turns-off-after-hotkey-loads.773496/

Sorry that i'm replying to such an old thread, I haven't made enough posts to get private messaging yet :too_sad:

• 1 month later...

I've never had this problem, although I don't like the application in general. I hate it when you are in a game and you press "caps lock" and sometimes it will minimize the game to show you "caps lock on" or something. I've noticed that restarting the computer can prevent it from doing that (it's like it starts getting annoying only after you open the program, if it starts in the background it usually stays there). For your problem, I would just recommend reinstalling the application and try fiddling with the colors to see if a light burnt out or something.