"windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems Code 43"

warhound

Hello,

I had a successful installation of the PE4H device and was using it frequently. Over the past 3 months I stopped using it as I was mostly on the road. Last weekend I decide to plug back in and it woul dnot boot my monitor and it frustrated me. I decided to reinstall windows to take care of the issue as it had helped me in the past

I am able to install and detect the gt640 card, however I am getting the error "windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems Code 43" which is preventing usage. any help ?

Hello,

I had a successful installation of the PE4H device and was using it frequently. Over the past 3 months I stopped using it as I was mostly on the road. Last weekend I decide to plug back in and it woul dnot boot my monitor and it frustrated me. I decided to reinstall windows to take care of the issue as it had helped me in the past

I am able to install and detect the gt640 card, however I am getting the error "windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems Code 43" which is preventing usage. any help ?

For me, I solved error 43 by installing the latest Nvidia desktop driver. I'm running driver version 334.89 at the moment. I'd suggest your try that out.

I resolved the error 43 to an extent by unplugging and replugging the express card in the laptop. Now im getting Code 12 not enough free resources. I know for a fact I did not install the setup1X to fix this error In the past as I never received it. any workaround for this ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.