Do we have any avid gym goers in this forum ?

garyfl

215 makes me think bodybuilding? If you powerlift at 215 you are a beast.

I'm 167. I was over 170 until I hurt my shoulder and leg. Leg is finally better, but not the shoulder. Squat dropped 30 pounds to 335 while recovering, which is actually good for 4 months of just running. My bench was 255 prior to my injury doing presses. I don't deadlift. The only other thing I do really is pullups and chinups since I can't do chest or shoulder.

As well as my obsession with hardware i also frequent the gym. been going 3 years now and currently stand at 215lb. any one else go ?

What weight were you at when you first started going? I just got into it through some friends. Definitely going to stay consistent with it.

I have been on and off for about 5 years. I'm on a deff right now weighing 180, 3 months ago I was at 230 bulk.

Personal best is 440 deadlift, 415 squat and 264 bench. Slipped a disk 7 months ago but I'm on my way back I hope :D

- - - Updated - - -

215 makes me think bodybuilding? If you powerlift at 215 you are a beast.

I'm 167. I was over 170 until I hurt my shoulder and leg. Leg is finally better, but not the shoulder. Squat dropped 30 pounds to 335 while recovering, which is actually good for 4 months of just running. My bench was 255 prior to my injury doing presses. I don't deadlift. The only other thing I do really is pullups and chinups since I can't do chest or shoulder.

255 is really good at that weight compared to my best at my weight :D

I've only just joined up with the forums so no one is likely to care so much - but I believe in the crusade of Geeks + Gym!

Nothing like busting the normal perceptions! Am more on general stamina and cardio regime myself - so not really done *serious* weights :)

all I need is omni+oculus rift. Knock out two birds with one stone :highly_amused:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...