Finally some takedown pics. This was provided by SmoothJ at NBR.

RAM Upgrade - M18x (with pics)

This is the way a real tutorial must take. +1

I hope someone will pick the idea of making a special folder to congregate tutorials like this so others can have easy access to them without searching and researching among the forums pages.

(I think, maybe I'm confusing things, that Joker started something like this somewhere but. I forgot where it was).

This is the way a real tutorial must take. +1

I hope someone will pick the idea of making a special folder to congregate tutorials like this so others can have easy access to them without searching and researching among the forums pages.

(I think, maybe I'm confusing things, that Joker started something like this somewhere but. I forgot where it was).

If the posts and threads are all tagged properly it becomes extremely easy to find them in the search and maybe if every post of tutorial is tagged with the word tutorial we can all find it easier...

I know joker diassembled/reassembled a few times, but I can't remember seeing a takedown/repaste video that he made, although i may be wrong. If anyone comes across it please post it here.

• Founder

I started the process of making a teardown video but it didn't work out as planned. I might piece together what I have and post it in the forum later on but it won't make the cut for the review itself.

• 1 month later...

I really should have taken pics when my system was apart (had it taken apart and put back together 3x in my 460m to 6970m fiasco).

I may repaste the gpu's and if so, I will be sure to take pictures this time (I can take this thing apart in about 5-10 min now).

Right now I am just seeing how the gpu's do at stock and once I hear word that my 6990's are on their way I may do it then.

D.