Review: E-Win Champion Series Gaming Chair Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
jay357

Is there any way to overlock CPU for 7720

i have changed my cpu to i7-3920xm several days ago but when i open the intel XTU i cannot turn up the CPU Freq but just can turn down

post-7423-14494997184427_thumb.png

maybe the bios locked the overlock option. are there any methods to unlock this? thanks

These days i found another limits. The TDP is locked to 45W by the BIOS although the 3920xm has a 55W TDP. And when the freq is over 3.1GHz(the maximun turbo of 3610QM), the GPU freq will rapidly go down to 135MHz. I think this is also caused by the bios so i want to know how to rewrite the bios.

- - - Updated - - -

These days i found another limits. The TDP is locked to 45W by the BIOS although the 3920xm has a 55W TDP. And when the freq is over 3.1GHz(the maximun turbo of 3610QM), the GPU freq will rapidly go down to 135MHz. I think this is also caused by the bios so i want to know how to rewrite the bios.