How do i play web games with my dedicated gpu?

AviatorX

Hey guys, Ive been having issues with trying to play 3d web games with my gpu. I have firefox set to use the gpu instead of the stupid integrated graphics but it does nothing. I tried forcing the plugin container.exe to use my gpu but the box is greyed out so i cant set it to use my dedicated card. Ive been trying to find a fix for the last half hour and couldn't. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I dont mean 3d games that need a 3d display and 3d glasses. I mean a browser game that uses 3-dimensional objects. A game that needs the gpu to be able to run smoothly. I cant figure out how to force plugin container.exe for firefox to use the gpu. The box is greyed out to use the integrated graphics and i cant change it to use the gpu.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...