ACER V3 772G bios for overpassing 135mhz overlock limit

dumitrumitu

• Bios Modder
19 hours ago, fluctuation said:

Hi, I'm looking for the same. My bios is unlocked but i still can't pass the 135 limit.

Can u help?

I'll PM u my results klem

Hi!

Yes, of course. Check your PM box.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Klem. I have acer v3 772g GTX 850m windows 10 and I wish i could overcome 135Mhz barrier on GPU overclock. I will be very grateful, if you can provide me with unlocked bios for my laptop. I will send my Bios to you, if it is ok.  

Thanks

• Bios Modder
22 minutes ago, Samadreon said:

Hi Klem. I have acer v3 772g GTX 850m windows 10 and I wish i could overcome 135Mhz barrier on GPU overclock. I will be very grateful, if you can provide me with unlocked bios for my laptop. I will send my Bios to you, if it is ok.  

Thanks

Hi!

Check your PM box.

• 1 month later...

Hey Klem!

I think perhaps you are my savior?

I've got v3-772g with nvidia 760m,  I would LOVE to be able to bypass the +135 for clock.

I have used up my "one PM message per day" so that is why I am posting here

Here is a copy of my bios, because from what I understand the v3-772g with 760m does not use vbios

https://ufile.io/v4gla

I can also be reached at superfamgod at gmail.  If this works I'll need your paypal or a bitcoin wallet address!

*prays*

Edited by BigFamine

• Bios Modder
4 hours ago, BigFamine said:

Hey Klem!

I think perhaps you are my savior?

I've got v3-772g with nvidia 760m,  I would LOVE to be able to bypass the +135 for clock.

I have used up my "one PM message per day" so that is why I am posting here

Here is a copy of my bios, because from what I understand the v3-772g with 760m does not use vbios

https://ufile.io/v4gla

I can also be reached at superfamgod at gmail.  If this works I'll need your paypal or a bitcoin wallet address!

*prays*

Hi!

Check your PM box.

• 3 months later...
  • Bios Modder
18 minutes ago, TechnoRush said:

Alienware M17x R4 with a 660M, I been looking around and didn't think I really needed a new thread to reach out to you.

vBIOS for your card you can download from this thread: 

1 hour ago, Klem said:

vBIOS for your card you can download from this thread: 

There was apparently two diffirence vBIOS's shipped with the  Alienware M17x R4, one suited for UEFI and the other for Legacy. 

Or atleast that's how I understand it. Could it be the one from the thread you linked be not compatible with UEFI?

Edited by TechnoRush

• Bios Modder
22 minutes ago, TechnoRush said:

There was apparently two diffirence vBIOS's shipped with Alienware M17x R4, one  suited for UEFI and the other for Legacy. 

Or atleast that's how I understand it. Could it be the one from the thread you linked be not compatible with UEFI?

In this case, you can use this link: 

• Bios Modder
36 minutes ago, TechnoRush said:

I'm confused. So that vBIOS is suited for UEFI and unlocked at the same time to rid of the +135 limit?

No only suited for UEFI, without unlocked  +135 limit.

14 hours ago, Klem said:

No only suited for UEFI, without unlocked  +135 limit.

So how would I get a vBIOS that would work with UEFI and have the unlocked limit? Cause right now I have two choices... No UEFI Support but unlocked limit or UEFI Support but with limit.

Edited by TechnoRush

• Bios Modder
13 hours ago, TechnoRush said:

So how would I get a vBIOS that would work with UEFI and have the unlocked limit? Cause right now I have two choices... No UEFI Support but unlocked limit or UEFI Support but with limit.

Check PM.

• 5 months later...
  • Bios Modder
54 minutes ago, Julienscm said:

Hi everyone! I have acer v3 772g GTX 760m i5 4200m windows 10 and I wish i could overcome 135Mhz barrier on GPU overclock. I will be very grateful to the one who can provide me with unlocked bios for my laptop.

Hi!

You can send me your file backup of your actual bios. For creating backup of bios use attached program. Extract  attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as Administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM, or upload it to any fileserver, and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

• 5 months later...
  • Bios Modder
2 hours ago, nivans62 said:

Hello,

i want to overcome the 135Mhz limit on my gtx 760m  , my laptop is ACER Aspire V3-772G with intel  i7 4702mq .

thank you in advance

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box.

• 4 months later...

Hello, is this topic still alive? Can anybody tell me if it is possible to unlock GTX 760M settings on V3-772G bios so it would be possible to overclock and overvolt it? Also, does unlocking bios give you all the needed settings for eGPU in advanced menu?

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 4:28 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box.

Please I also have this exact laptop and specs and need help with the OC limit. The bios mod site seems to be dead as I can't even register to get any help there, thank you.

ACER Aspire V3-772G 

intel  i7 4702mq 

gtx 760m

Edited by PhantomBeta
Additional Info

• Bios Modder
4 minutes ago, PhantomBeta said:

Please I also have this exact laptop and specs and need help with the OC limit. The bios mod site seems to be dead as I can't even register to get any help there, thank you.

ACER Aspire V3-772G 

intel  i7 4702mq 

gtx 760m

Hi!

You can send me your file backup of your actual bios. For creating backup of bios use attached program. Extract  attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as Administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM, or upload it to any fileserver, and send me the link.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 6:50 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

I have sent you a direct message concerning this, thank you for your help.