ACER V3 772G bios for overpassing 135mhz overlock limit

dumitrumitu

Hello dear friends!

I am new here, but was guided to come here from bios mods...

I have acer v3-772g.

I am looking for modified bios to pass 135mhz restriction in vbios for 760m GTX graphics card..

Dear Klem, could you please share the modified bios for me? I am aware about mac/winkey/serial number to be chenged - and dont really care about that)

Also, is it possible to modify the BIOS to override the default LCD backlight PWM setting? It is set to 200hz by default, but the screen flickers terribly when brightness is lower that 100% and intelpwmadjust utility does not work with new drivers =/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Klem,

Please can you unlock my BIOS to pass over 135 Mhz of my GTX 760m ? With MSI afterburner i can't go up over 135 Mhz and i think that you can help me for unlock my BIOS ;)

Thanks in advance. Attached link to my bios backup made with FTP Backup 95.

Would I have done well to use this software to backup my BIOS and how do I do to reflash the new BIOS.
Thank you for your help.

P.S: Sorry for my poor english !

http://dl.free.fr/b1gl9bbTt

Edited by Vinc32

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Bios Modder
3 hours ago, njaodaapple said:

Hi Klem! I have an Acer V3-772G, looking to bypass the GTX760M 135mhz limit. Could you help me aswell? :-)

Hi! Send me the file backup of your bios via PM. I'll check it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I´m also interested in overclocking my gtx760m (acer) and I´d like to know how much more (approximately) mhz could be achieved when unlocking oc through bios.

My gpu with maxed out oc of 135 mhz reaches about 75 degrees.

Thanks for your replies!

Regards,

donmichele

• Bios Modder
On ‎08‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 8:35 PM, pioupiou60 said:

Hi Klem,

Could you please help me to get rid of that limitation so that I could overclock my GTX760M?

Many thanks in advance and regards.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tx76yx1m7buzjdn/BIOS.BIN

Hi!

Send me the file backup of your bios via PM.  For creating backup of bios use attached program. Unzip attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

1 hour ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Send me the file backup of your bios via PM.  For creating backup of bios use attached program. Unzip attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM.

Thanks for your prompt reply!

You got PM

• Bios Modder
6 minutes ago, donmichele said:

Hi Klem,

could you please make me a mod bios as well? I felt free to send you a pm with the results.rar.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,

donmichele

Hi! Check your PM box.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
11 hours ago, zzw1983 said:

Hi, Can someone upload a copy of the modded bios for a GTX 760m?

Hi!

Each mod BIOS is made for each laptop individually. Because it contains personal data like serial numbers, Windows keys, MAC address, etc.

You can send me (via PM) your file backup of bios for modification. For creating backup of bios use attached program. Unzip attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM.

3 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Each mod BIOS is made for each laptop individually. Because it contains personal data like serial numbers, Windows keys, MAC address, etc.

You can send me (via PM) your file backup of bios for modification. For creating backup of bios use attached program. Unzip attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM.

thanks

pm sent!

• 1 month later...
  • Bios Modder
4 hours ago, Needkiler13 said:

It is necessary to me one bios 1.15 to unlock. 

Can you make him to me please.

Hi!

Ok. Send me the file backup of your bios via PM.  For creating backup of bios use attached program. Unzip attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM.

• 2 months later...
  • Bios Modder
19 hours ago, Mister Doctor said:

Hello, I would like to unlock my Bios on acer aspire v3 772 g (Nvidia GeForce 750m version). Could you help me pls?

Hi!

Ok. Send me the file backup of your bios via PM.  For creating backup of bios use attached program. Unzip attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM.