Possibly trading my xbox one for pc need advice

Ok everyone I have a guy wanting to trade me his pc setup for my xbox one. I have every single game and accessories that are out for it about 1400 invested.

I just want to make sure im not getting screwed so can yall look at this and tell me what you think?

Pc specs:

Thermaltake VO200M6W2N Armor Revo Snow Full Tower Case - ATX, 4x 5.25" External Bays, 1x 3.5" External Bay, 2x Blue LED 200mm Fans, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, White

-ASUS P8Z77-V LX Intel 7 Series Motherboard - ATX, Socket H2 (LGA1155), Intel Z77 Express, 2400MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA III (6Gb/s), RAID, 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, CrossFireX Ready

- P8Z77-V LX-12 GB Ram

-1TB 7200RPM HDD 32MB Cache

-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 2DVI/HDMI 3 built in fans for hot Texas summers-

LG 24X DVD Writer

-Intel Core i5-2500K BX8063I52500 Unlocked Processor - Quad Core, 6MB L3 Cache, 1MB L2 Cache, 3.30 GHz (3.70 GHz Max Turbo)

-Kingwin ABT-1000MA1S Mach 1 Modular Power Supply - 1000-Watt,

150mm Fan, ATX, SLI-Ready, Six 12V Rails, 80Plus, Modular Cabling-Windows 7 UltimateWill also Throw in my Gaming Keyboard and mouse.

With xbox one at least you are guaranteed to play all games smoothly on that platform... With current setup you will need to upgrade to play on cool settings... Brian is giving correct advice

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I dont have money but I already have the laptop and if I can get food gaming out of it with that ill keep my xbone and juat upgrade that when I can.. I though I would buy another gtx 760 and do sli on this pc with income tax if I got it but idk after hearing what yall are saying im about to call the guy and tell.him nvm

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

• Founder
For a budget build. Is it possible to build a computer that can run like bf4 on ultra for about 700 dollars? I kinda want to go all amd. Like the new a10 with r7 built in then get another r7 and do a crossfire setup.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Ultra at 1080p but only at 30-45 fps. But you must already own a monitor and other accessories.

Sent from my Yellow Nokia 1520 (RM-937)

Ok so I again want to thank yall. I have a guy trading me a better setup for my laptop and tablet instead of my xbone.

Specs

Gigabyte mini mobo

I7-4core 2700k oc to 4.2 with hyperthreading

Gskills 8gb ddr3 ram

Corsair water cooler

Haf cooler master case

Corsair 750watt psu

Crossfire msi hd 6950s

120 gig ssd

1tb 7200rpm storage

Windows 7 ultimate 64bit

Death adder keyboard and mouse and a samsung 30inch 1600p monitor