Anyone with a GX60(amd apu) and the 14.1 Beta mantle driver?

slizer88

MS-16FK

AMD A76M chipset

AMD Radeon HD 8970M 2GB GDDR5

AMD Richland A10-5750M 2.5-3.5GHz Quad-Core

Im looking to download it from guru3d but not sure if worth it as im only on mobile broadband 25kb/s with a dilemma that i realy want to test it out :frog: maybe on bf4 or starswarm bench

Hy, i dont know if this helps you, but ...

I am using the latest beta drivers for about 4 mounths now on my GX660r (ATi Mobility Radeon HD 5870 & i7 firstgen)

My Graphic card is a little bit overclocked (Stock: gpu@700MHz mem@1000MHz 1.05V) now running smooth with latest beta driver at gpu@850MHz mem@1020MHz with a voltage of 1.15V

And i play bf4 at middle/high grapics AG 1920x1080 @smooth 55-60fps

Allright, i finally got to try the mobility beta 14.1 driver, i get appcrash when i try to bench mantle in star swarm, and crash when i load up bf4 with mantle api enabled in options, used DDU to remove the old drivers, test mode and disabled driver sig enforcement, so far it seems that it aint supported yet.

i am gonna install the non mobility file maybe some of the .dlls is missing on the mobility release