So me, stamatis and my sister were chillin at Monterey Bay today

Brian

Next year for sure T | I meet up wooot! So is it just me or are you rocking a pony tail Stam? I have one too lol... probably gonna get the hippy look from everyone now lol. If we all met in Cali that'd be perfect... I have an Aunt and Uncle there!

Edited by mw86

lol you guys seems to forget that to swim in Monterrey Bay you need a Body Glove, it has same weather as San Francisco and water is usually cold. In the upside the Monterrey Aquarium is there and is really cool, not to mention a nice number of restaurants

lol'd nice who's the goofball in the back? XD must be brian.

Take another guess LOL! Hint: Brian's pic is under every one of his articles on the front page of the website....

• Founder
Me in front, Stamatis in the back goofing off lol. Tomorrow: Santa Clara and hookah lounge.
lol'd nice who's the goofball in the back? XD must be brian.

HAHAHAHAHA, come on...

• Thumbs Up 3

hahaha sorry i couldn't resist. would of been better if i did a spoiler but didn't know how to do it with an attachment.

and sorry i couldn't purdy you up a lil more, hehehe

Edited by iloveb00bs