What game should I get?

ryanknut

+1 vote for both skyrim and/or Borderlands series. Skyrim is a very fun rpg (and long 100+ hours of gameplay). Plus if you get skyrim, you can look forward to playing Elder Scrolls Online.

However, if you prefer FPS, then i highly recommend borderlands. It's a good change of pace from other FPS out there as it is actually quite witty and humorous. Not only is it full of non-stop action, but also non-stop laughs.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's also plenty of free to play games, such as Planetside 2, which is a beautiful game with great graphics.

There's not much of a story if you're into that, but you can play with hundreds of other players in 4 continents each 8km x 8km (64 square km).

planetside-2-screenshot.png

planetside22012-12-1761qgz.png

post-22177-1449499790747_thumb.jpg

If you like games that require exploration, Aquaria's a really fun game. It has a great story that reveals more and more at every new area, and the atmosphere adds a lot to the game. It's fairly simple but the music, setting and story make it well worth the buy

There's also plenty of free to play games, such as Planetside 2, which is a beautiful game with great graphics.

There's not much of a story if you're into that, but you can play with hundreds of other players in 4 continents each 8km x 8km (64 square km).

planetside-2-screenshot.png

planetside22012-12-1761qgz.png

]

I've never seen planetside 2 look that great before, did it get some kind of graphics update or did you mod it? Christ...I haven't played it in about a year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A friend has told me about Kerbal Space Program... Though it's an alpha (steam 25€, ebay ~12€) it's worth it. I've played hours after hours and it still fascinates me because of its ingame possibilities. Look at the mods, they are incredible.