P370SM3 Ram problem

dicanio007

Wow. I really didnt know about that program, I used the multiplier for setting the ram to 2133 mhz and now is working perfectly.

I have one more question ( sorry I am a noob) maybe you can kindly help me!

I bought my new P370sm3 clevo by XMG with 780m sli. other than having that horrible flickering, I would like to set up my computer with optimal setup for gamming usage.

That is vbios 780 oc, and also overclocking my i7 4700mq.

Here is the multiple question:

-Is it safe to oc the CPU and keep it oc'ed for 1-2 years? ( im talking about a safe oc like 3.4-3.6)

-Does the vbios v2 780m oc are overclocked or downclocked? I red in the forum both things, and I dont really get the point.

-Since my RAM is the new 2133 cl 11 jipraw, it supports XMP, but I dont have such option in the program you told me. so, should I change any other option to make the profile be the same with the profile supported by the RAM sticks? are they probably the same? I can upload a printscr if you want.

and last question here: as the flickering-lines problem comes from a defective power management from the power supply not being able to supply enough voltage, is it safe to have those 3 platforms oc for daily usage? (i mean RAM @ 2133, CPU @ 3.6 and 780sli @ X voltage and X frequency/memory)

pd. my ram runs low voltege 1.35

Than you in advance GURU - PREMA !

Wow. I really didnt know about that program, I used the multiplier for setting the ram to 2133 mhz and now is working perfectly.

I have one more question ( sorry I am a noob) maybe you can kindly help me!

I bought my new P370sm3 clevo by XMG with 780m sli. other than having that horrible flickering, I would like to set up my computer with optimal setup for gamming usage.

That is vbios 780 oc, and also overclocking my i7 4700mq.

Here is the multiple question:

-Is it safe to oc the CPU and keep it oc'ed for 1-2 years? ( im talking about a safe oc like 3.4-3.6)

-Does the vbios v2 780m oc are overclocked or downclocked? I red in the forum both things, and I dont really get the point.

-Since my RAM is the new 2133 cl 11 jipraw, it supports XMP, but I dont have such option in the program you told me. so, should I change any other option to make the profile be the same with the profile supported by the RAM sticks? are they probably the same? I can upload a printscr if you want.

and last question here: as the flickering-lines problem comes from a defective power management from the power supply not being able to supply enough voltage, is it safe to have those 3 platforms oc for daily usage? (i mean RAM @ 2133, CPU @ 3.6 and 780sli @ X voltage and X frequency/memory)

pd. my ram runs low voltege 1.35

Than you in advance GURU - PREMA !

1. The 2-4 extra multis extra is per Intel design, so as long as the temps don't cross 90c on a daily basis it should be no problem

2. Ask svl7

3. BIOS will have XMP support, otherwise set the Timings manually with XTU to match the XMP.

4. The flickering lines is a problem with NVIDIA throttle mechanism not working properly in SLI as each card has different temps and act separate from each other. The vBIOS just gets rid of the throttle and thus the resulting flicker.