G700 is an excellent mouse and very comfortable, I also have the Razer Mamba 2012 edition, the one thing I don't like about it is that the battery runs out very fast, kind of kills the wireless part where as the G700 almost has double the battery life before having to charge of the Razer Mamba, otherwise both are great gaming mouse.

G700 is an excellent mouse and very comfortable, I also have the Razer Mamba 2012 edition, the one thing I don't like about it is that the battery runs out very fast, kind of kills the wireless part where as the G700 almost has double the battery life before having to charge of the Razer Mamba, otherwise both are great gaming mouse.

I think that the battery is the only problem with mamba! I almost don't use it without the cord! That's a shame 'cause I've bought it because it was wireless! =/

• 2 weeks later...

It isn't a gaming mouse as such, but it works great for me. Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 6000. It fits well in my hand, and its is balanced well so that when you pick it up, it doesn't spin or drag. Also, the blue LED for a sensor works on just about anything.post-8611-14494994101499_thumb.jpg

I found the G700 impossible to use, it was way too bulky and it had enormous drag, not to mention the thick cord. My G500 and my G9x are still treating me pretty well though, barring the LGS nonsense I've recently discovered we have to put up with now.

I have a razer impenator 2012. Its a great mouse

But I can't really reccomend it. They do update the drivers but at the moment the firmware page is missing and they are not keeping there prommises about Synapse 2.0 support.

Razer has quite bad customer service so no matter how good the mouse Is I cant reccomend to buy a mouse from them because once there new flagship model comes out they seem to forget that you paid money for there product

Been looking for a good gaming quality mouse for my bluetooth laptop. I haven't been looking real hard but still, the lack of selection of bluetooth mice is disappointing. It makes me wonder if bluetooth has lag or something else to make it undesirable.

Yeah, no clue. My impression is that this whole bluetooth thing never really caught on, at least for peripheral devices. The only bluetooth mouse I remember was Razer Orochi which has some quite annoying bug (surprise...) where the mouse would go into a power-saving standby mode if you didn't use it for few seconds and then it would have some lag while its turning on again -- not sure whether that was ever fixed. My main problem with it is that it is quite small. I tried using mice of that size and it literally hurts me to use them; I can't get a good grip. I use Deathadder as a "portable mouse". :)

I picked up a Razer Mamba 2012 to go along with my new rig after a friend let me play around with his, and I've got to say, I'm enjoying it. I've pretty much avoided buying anything "special" for gaming as I've never saw much of a difference or a point in most peripherals (especially given their exorbitant prices), but I've got to say I'm glad to have made the leap. I still can't convince myself that a mechanical keyboard would do me any good, but I'll certainly be sticking to using this mouse ^_^ Not to mention I'll likely never convince myself to spend $100 on a mouse again haha.

Havn't been able to put it through its paces gaming yet though. This PC can't manage more than 15 FPS or so on any game I play. I'll update this post when I get some hands-on time with my laptop when it arrives though.

Steelseries Kinzu Original Black

Steelseries Kinzu Pro Glossy Red (beast switches!)

MS Intelli Explorer 3.0

MS Intelli Special Edition

MS Intelli

MS Wheel Mouse Optical

Logi G400

Logi G9X (Given away)

Probably forgetting a couple, yes I have a problem. I don't have enough hands!

If mmo's are your thing, I'd suggest the razer naga. I know everyone complains about the build quality of razer but I've had mine for a couple of years and it works just as it did on the first day of use. Having all those extra keys readily available definitely made me a more efficient gamer. Differentiating between the 12 side buttons on the mouse can be hard at first but shoulf become second nature after a bit of practice.

If you prefer logitech, however, they have the G600. It's essentially similar in design (with 12 side buttons) but the buttons are raised so it might be easier to tell them apart. I'm not sure how effective the button beside the right click would be though since I've always considered the button on the right most side to be right click. Having an extra button there might be awkward at first. It still looks to be a quality mouse though.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm in the market for a replacement trackball, I notice a lot of gaming mice are the standard "Mouse", I was curious if anyone knows of any "Gaming Trackballs"?

Wireless is a plus but not required. I'm really just looking for something that is good quality, will last me a long time, is comfortable, and the right mouse button won't go out while playing Firefall.

Thanks.