y510p recovery media torrent

daan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I don't have blank dvds but i have a few flash drives which have enough space for the iso and I used isotousb to make 4 bootable usb. Then I was able to boot the first usb and start the clean install but on the half way, it did not prompt any option for me to choose and continue with my second usb, instead it eject my optical drive which is so useless...

Someone please help me with this problem. I thought of changing something in the iso eg: recovery.ini may work but I don't know which and what to change.

Thanks in advance for those who would help me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hopefully people are still seeding this torrent. I highly doubt it but if anyone can it would be really awesome for me. I really think it should be free I mean it's super easy to just install the proper version of Windows 8 and activate it then use DriverPackSolution to get the drivers quickly. Or the official webpage.. really wish I could retrieve the licence key using a keyfinder or something.

yes, i dont have 5 post yet, and ofc i want to download this file, but i have a question first. My lenovo windows is actually down, i have already installed version without cd key, and the thing is that some day, when my battery discharged and the laptop turned off, i pluged the charger, then the blue screen came up with message, "your pc needs repair" Error code 0xc000000d. And it tells me that i need to use the recovery tools. Ive tried one key recovery on laptop, but it didnt work. It still showing blue screen. I have also windows cd from my friend, so i have tried to repair this one with the cd, but still there is same error. So the question is, do you think that lenovo recovery media will repair this error?

This is problem of the File: \Boot\BCD

PS. I am sorry about my english, this is my second language :)

I believe once you have a bootable media i.e. usb or DVD you will be able to boot from it and through recover options you can get your issue resolved easily. I had a similar issue and was bale to resolve it.

is there any diffrence if i am running windows 8, or 8.1? And English is non prior language? I Hope that it will works. Does anybody know if people are seeding it? ISOTOUSB should works for pen-drives also? Is there any posibility that it wont require to format all of my drives and it will keeps windows licence, so i wont need to enter the key once agine?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

daan !I tried a hundred times and it does not work for what I paid?

- - - Updated - - -

please post a new link or recovery image!No no no good man!!!!!!!!!!! you ViP status lol/

dis 1 (1) disk 2 (2) disk 3 disk (1) disk 4 (2)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for taking the time to do a mega link that's is super cool of you. I have one question, you have 3 ISOs and one mds causing some confusion on my end. I want to create a bootable USB but I don't know which image to use. You have any suggestions?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2015 at 0:07 PM, brushpicks11 said:

Thank you for taking the time to do a mega link that's is super cool of you. I have one question, you have 3 ISOs and one mds causing some confusion on my end. I want to create a bootable USB but I don't know which image to use. You have any suggestions?

Thanks

Here's a new MEGA link since I had to recover my MEGA account. It should have 4 ISOs that need to be burned onto a dual layer DVD as far as I understand.
https://mega.nz/#F!Nc1nVbDC!pTZubnxsJuNR8zDUItUJ4g

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...