Black Desert Online

angerthosenear

Question is, how will the PVP be for this game? Korean games tend to be grindfests with fairly weak quests and pvp. Graphics seemed pretty mediocre in that video.

Not sure in that regard. Not out yet (not even in Korea I believe). I agree with the grindfest-ness of Korean games though. Maybe the graphics will be better once ingame / turn them up to max (especially with your hardware). The classes they have seem neat, as well as the mount battles.

• 3 weeks later...

This one looks really nice to me but on the other hand they all kinda do at first, but turn out to be the same old grindfest eventually. Concerning pvp: I have only seen some archer pvp videos so far and I like what i'm seeing. Seems that there is no auto target system and you have to aim the bow by yourself. Can't say anything about the melee tho.