[HARDWARE & SOFTWARE MODS] Collection

savvas

• 2 months later...

@P370SM/NP9390 and 120Hz

On this model the regular 60Hz screens use the LVDS connector. You would need to check your motherboard for the presence of the eDP connector.

Take a look at the service manuals available here to see the exact locations.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Prema sucks dick... And before all you little cock riders try to defend this jerkoff, he literally released bioses that crippled the functionality on some laptops and refused to update them or offer prior versions. If someone could rationalize why in god's name this ass wipe would do something like that to users that are spending more than 2000 dollars on a computer, please enlighten me. Suck dick PREMA, you POS.

Also, thank god for reverse engineering so I could just take the working parts out of your purposely crippled bios and make my own working, completely updated bios. Eat sh*t.

Now I have PROPER 92 DEGREE CAP on my video card, NOT THE 78 DEGREE CAP YOU PUT IN YOUR CRIPPLED BIOS! EAT MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF DOO DOO YOU ASS WIPE.

I thank you though very much for adding the latest intel VBT and haswell vbios. That did help because I didn't have the script for the haswell vbios. Anyway, besides that, your lame attempt at "modify protecting" your bios didn't work very well. Just simple debug tools told me why your bios wasn't loading in any of the AMI editors or MMtool. Remove that UEFI module, and like magic your bios loads in every single AMI tool. Anyway, eat doo doo.

Edited by pabloa2

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone,

i'm new here and i was not sure where to post this and also didnt want to bump some ancient thread.

i have a Clevo P377am-a which is not booting.

as explained in the post i have checked the Ram, GPU and the Processor in a MSI GT70 (though a while ago because i am trying to run the Clevo 880m in the MSI again and cant flash the MSI vBios to it...working on it) and they all work fine. so the problem is not with these components.

My question is.....is it possible to use the Clevo P377sm-a with intel GPU (removing the dedicated 880m gives No Display)?