EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Brian

Anime discussion

I watched yesterday the last episode of Knights of Sidonia... pretty good actually, they are very short though....

Ep 10 is out. This is getting so intense @_@

Ep 10 is out. This is getting so intense @_@

It says it's not aired yet... any link?

EDIT:

Nevermind, found one with English subs

Yu Yu Hakuso :DD

I miss that show. I might have to rewatch it soon.

Ive been enjoying Jojos Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

I haven't watched any anime since Bleach with the Bount Arc. Any good suggestions that I should watch since then?

I haven't watched any anime since Bleach with the Bount Arc. Any good suggestions that I should watch since then?

If you haven't watched Code Geas you should really watch it. Also Tokyo Ghoul and the whole Monogatari series.

Deathnote is also a vey good anime, although the second half is weaker than the first it still is very gripping and worth the watch.

I just finished watching Psycho Pass and i have to say I was really impressed in a lot of ways by it. It's pretty dark and morbid so if you can't handle seeing a bit of gore it is not for you, but it is such a deep show that discusses a lot of philosophy as it relates to society and law. Plus the animation is on point

Yes, SAO season 1 is very cool, but on season 2 the story become more boring for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch anime No Game No Life, it's the best anime for summer this year. Has cool storyline and very funny

Sword Art Online Season 1 is my favorite indeed.

However, I agree wit rezkycoolz about season 2.

Been binge watching Sword art Online. It's a pretty good series, but I lost a lot of interest in it when the changed games.

One I really have watching recently is Fairy Tail. Really good stuff and love the character dynamics and growth. Each transition have worked really well and I think I am currently around episode 88? and it hasn't grown to boring yet.

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya! also Angel Beats, Kill la kill, and nichijou. Nichijou is an all time favorite

If you like Deathnote and Mecha may I recommend code geass. Otherwise the 1st 14/15 episodes of Sword Art Online are really good. Full Metal Panic is also pretty fun.

I just finished watching Psycho Pass and i have to say I was really impressed in a lot of ways by it. It's pretty dark and morbid so if you can't handle seeing a bit of gore it is not for you, but it is such a deep show that discusses a lot of philosophy as it relates to society and law. Plus the animation is on point

Objection! You haven't finished watching Psycho Pass because season 2 is airing this winter (3rd episode already aired).