Lenovo Y500 Displays

seand88

I was looking online and could not figure this out...does anyone know if it is possible with my lenovo Y500 to connect up to three monitors not including the monitor on the laptop screen so three separate monitors so i can really get the full battlefield 4 effect:glee:.

Specs

Lenovo Y500

Gt 650m SLI

how would you connect 3 monitors to 2 video ports?

maybe there's some piece of hardware out there that has 3 video outputs and one video input.

it could pretend to be one huge monitor then and split the obtained image to the 3 real monitors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Would it be possible to have two external monitors plugged in via the USB 3.0 docking station? (not good for gaming or video editing)

There are two DVI ports on it... and I wonder if you could use the HDMI port for a third monitor? I have the small USB 3.0 dock, so there is only one DVI... It does not work for gaming at all.