EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
LanceTheeGamer

Smallest Laptop with Top End GPU

As others have mentioned the P150SM. I have a P170SM and that thing is damned huge!. I am downsizing next year or the year after that to a clevo 15 inch probably with a gtx 980m inside something like that ;).

Clevo P150SM and P157SM are 15.6" and both support the 780m. These laptops have better cooling than the MSI, especially if you request the copper heatsink for the CPU.

i have a P150SM with a 880M in it. 15.6 inch sir. its as small as i could get with that card. i would have loved a 14"

There are 15.6 inch models available for purchase. Clevo P15xEM/SM/SM-A and MSI GT60 are all very nice choice. Alienware doesn't have such thing.

lenovo y510p with gt750m .. this is good laptop in best pieces with speedy gpu in sli.