What the fuck was Arnold Schwarzenegger smoking?

Brian

• Founder

We all know about Arnold having confessed that he fucked his maid and had a love child. I figured she must have been some nice young piece of ass for him to go as far not pulling out and ending up with a kid...well those thoughts have been shattered. Take a look at what Ahnold knocked up:

post-5-14494988003652_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494988003959_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494988004231_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494988004479_thumb.jpg

• Founder
still better looking then is wife, she friggin looks like the female version of skeletor.

LMAO I always say the same thing. She looks like the spitting image of skeletor.

True Brian she doesn't look good at all, but is because is 10 to 15 years after and you can see she has done some plastic surgery with all that money she use to get from the gov'nor for keeping quiet.

If something I bet you she broke the silence because she ain't getting the money she needs for her weekly buttox session. Also remember he is from Austria and to choose to eat hamburger when you have lobster at home(Maria Shriver Kennedy) is nuff said.

Edited by wbabt007

• Founder
i don't know what he's smoking but this what i'll be smoking this weekend. rolling up a TI blunt now, hahhahaha since the world is going to end today, may as well go out high as f%@*k hahaha

Shit those are nice.

The said thing is.. he is NEVER going to remove the maid stamp from his license now. Even if he does kindergarten cop 2 or 3 the little kids in the movie are going to be like "hey mister are you the guy that pumped that ugly maid?"

Who knows... Maybe she was the nicest person in the house and he just had a bad day with the predator and advisers and weirdos and he was just like "it's time for my schnitzel to get pufunkt"

• Thumbs Up 5